Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update

Hi anyone who is reading this. This post is a marker on the point that I actually caught up posting all my old devotions and thoughts. From now on, I will post as I write, so if anyone has been hanging back and not reading anything because posts were coming in at stop-start rates, you can now actually start reading. Assuming anyone wants to read anything :)

I started by tagging every post with either ‘devotion’ if it was a specific devotion based on a Bible chapter (and tagged the book name as well) or ‘thought’ if it was just  a random spiritual thought, plus any other tags I considered appropriate. However, after uploading a few, the extra tags began to fade off, and so other than the first few, all posts now are tagged just with either devotion or thought and the book name if it is a devotion. I’m not completely sure how tags work yet so that may change…

No comments:

Post a Comment